This Router Table Project Plan set will show you how to build a router table that not only looks like a beautiful piece of furniture but is also functional.
You will be routing in style once you build this table.
The router table design includes:
- Detailed drawings
- Materials list
- Cut List
- Templates for the Greene and Greene Cloud lifts
- Dust collection in the fence and downdraft, featuring Incra’s clean sweep unit
- Features Incra’s Router Lift System
- Tall Adjustable fence for maximum support
- 3/4″ T-track in the fence to accept feather boards to aid in a cleaner and safer cut
- 1/4″ T-track in the fence to accept stop blocks
- 3/4″ and 1/4″ T-track in the tabletop to accept feather boards, stop blocks and any accessories that fit in a standard table saw miter slot.
- Lots of Modular bit storage
- Router Bushing collar storage
- Zero Clearance table insert storage
- Collet and wrench storage
- In cabinet storage
The router table takes up an approximate footprint of 38″ x 24″ and will envy all your woodworking friends that you have a greene and greene style router table.